Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 56

Blog Originally Published: November 14, 2007 - 5:50 PM

Birds of Feather Flock Together?



Why is this? 

I was driving to work this morning and noticed, as I have many times before, all these groups of birds flying together.  But mostly, they were all sitting on the highway signs (you know, those signs that cross the highway and tell you what exits are coming up?) in GROUPS.  All side-by-side as if someone placed each of them there perfectly spaced out from the next.  What the hell?  Any bird people out there?  ("Bird people" meaning, people who know about things having to do with birds, rather than people who are half bird, half human.  Although... that'd be interesting too.  More interesting, actually.  Reminds me of a dream I used to have, in fact...)  Someone look this up and relay it back to me, will you?  I'm much too lazy.

Thanks.

Love you... meh... you know the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment