Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 49

Blog Originally Published: July 9, 2007 - 1:40 PM

Passport and Monster Plant... yep... It's July




In travel news...
I found my passport this weekend *wild applause* (along with report cards from elementary school?  WTF?)!  What?  No one else is enthusiastic about this?  What's going on?  Don't you people realize what this means?  Now I can travel the world!  Yep.  So... who's with me?  I've got three years on this puppy and I'm in serious need of travel.  *Begin subliminal message* Pack your bags.  Come with me.  Send me an email.  Buy me a ticket.  *End of subliminal message*

On (sort of) another note (but mostly the same one), how is it possible that I don't know anyone who lives in London with whom I could seek refuge should I decide to go there?  Step out of the shadows, you.  I know there must be someone I'm overlooking.  C'mon.  I'm a tidy house guest.  And I promise I won't stay forever.  (Unless you want me to.)
  
In other news...
There is a plant in my office that is threatening to take over the world Little Shop of Horrors-style.  No lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment