Sunday, July 31, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 46

Blog Originally Published: May 29, 2007 - 2:53 PM

Things I Learned This Weekend



Here are a few things I've learned over the last few days:
  
North Texas has AWESOME classic rock radio stations.  Better than Austin!  How is that possible?

My family stalks my MySpace page, but apparently doesn't read my blogs, so from now on I know I can safely diss them here.  SCORE!

I don't like being interrogated about or having to defend my religious (or non-religious rather) beliefs.  Mind your own business.  Thanks.

I like some new(er) music, most of which my brother and his girlfriend and cousins listen to, BUT it ALL sounds like it came from the same band if you ask me.  That's right.  All of it.  Hinder, Theory of a Deadman, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus... it all sounds exactly the same.  Yes.  It DOES.

I figured out another reason that buffets scare me, just in case you stalkers are taking notes.  It's because I don't like a smorgasbord of crap.  Can I just please have a meal with an entree and maybe two side dishes that all seem to go together somehow?  Please?  For the love of God!

On the road home I saw this billboard that read:  "Animals Gone Wild."  I dunno what it was advertising, but not 100 feet behind that billboard was a building with a huge sign on the front of it that said: "TAXIDERMY" in big bold letters.     

I am in love with both Orlando Bloom AND Johnny Depp.  There is no known cure.  See Pirates of the Caribbean 3 immediately.
  
Fly me to the moon... or... you know... anywhere else would be nice too.  Tanky.

No comments:

Post a Comment