Thursday, July 28, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 43

Blog Originally Published: May 1, 2007 - 8:33 PM

Tornados Rule! (Random)



I love the fact that I don't know anyone in Austin that has a basement.  Earlier there were tornado watches all the way around Austin!  Exciting?  Oh, aye.  Indeed.  I love it when the news people are like, "Go to the interior-most room in your house and put a mattress or something over you."  What the hell is that going to do?  Um... so I'll have something to fly through the air on magic-carpet-style when I get blown away?  Probably.  England here I come.  Make way.

Macca is broken again.  Freakin' Dave's Ultimate Automotive.  They're all, "Tell a friend and get a free oil change."  Um... how 'bout no?  Just fix my car, assmunch.

I slept lots today.  And yes, it's all your fault!  You and your delicious scent and your bribery with chocolate.  I'll weigh 400 pounds soon and THAT will be your fault too!  Yes.  It will.

OH!  Got an email today from Paul McCartney.  His new album comes out June 4!!!  Yes, kids, that's right.  Get excited.  You know you love it.

So, I heard on the news today that there was another pipe bomb found here in Austin.  In some neighborhood this time.  "Police do not think the two are related."  Nice.  All of a sudden Austin is all bomby (Yeah, I said "bomby" get over it).  Love it.  I always wanted to pretend I live in the Middle East somewhere.  Woohoo!

I love spammers.  They're leaving comments on my blogs now.  How kind of them.  Spam goes well with blogs.  Well, at least someone is reading my blogs, eh?  I think most of the time, I just write these for my own mental health.  You know... just to keep from going completely insane.  (Too late?  Most likely.)

No comments:

Post a Comment