Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 42

Blog Originally Published: April 27, 2007 - 1:50 PM

"You Will Live a Long Time. Long Enough to Open Many, Many Fortune Cookies"



Freaking fortune cookies.  I mean, what the EFF?  I'll live long enough to open many, MANY fortune cookies?!  What is this fortune cookie trying to tell me?  But, that's not the worst fortune I've ever received.  I once had a cookie that said, "People like you."  That's it.  That's all it said.  HOW THE HELL IS THAT EVEN A FORTUNE??!!  That's right.  It's not.  I wonder how one goes about getting a job thinking fortunes up?  I'd write some great fortunes:
"NO!  Don't go around that corner!!"; "Hate to tell you this, but you shouldn't have just eaten that."; "People hate you."
You know... stuff like that.  Oh, they'd be a hit.  A HIT I tell you!
      
Those of you who have been visiting my profile for a while now, and those of you who know me in real life, know I have an obsession with penguins.  Well, I was recently introduced to Pingu and quite frankly, I'm not sure how I ever survived before him (or him).

For your viewing pleasure, I present to you:
The Pingu Dance Rap by David Hasselhoff:

No comments:

Post a Comment