Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 41

Blog Originally Published: April 19, 2007 - 12:55 PM

Playing Ketchup 



Okay, I haven't done a blog in a few days and I don't have much time here because my internet is SCREWED, so just a quick and completely random note. 
  
On Sunday I met a man who apparently owns (?) one of Jimi Hendrix's guitars.  When we walked past him he was all, "Jimi Hendrix set this guitar on fire.  TWICE."  Oooookay.  It was a nice guitar, but I doubt it was Hendrix's.  This guy was a Mexican guy with long greasy hair, '60s round hippie glasses, and overalls with no shirt underneath.  He looked homeless and high.  Even so, I guess that doesn't necessarily mean he didn't know Hendrix at one time?  The guitar was really nice afterall, though I didn't want to stop and inspect it too much.

Diana Ross tonight, baby!  Yeah!  Woohoo!  And Aretha Franklin Saturday!  What?  You didn't know?  Ah yes!
     
LA DOLCE VITA!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment