Monday, July 25, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 40

Blog Originally Published: April 13, 2007 - 1:42 PM

Today is Friday the 13th



Okay, it's Friday the 13th, which doesn't really mean anything to me if I'm being honest.  But I thought it was a good excuse to list a few irrational fears I have.  (Well, notsomuch fears as retarded things I find myself thinking about on occasion.  I mean, its not as if the things I'm about to list keep me up at night.)
1.  When I'm jogging around the lake and I come to a point where there aren't many people around, I find myself thinking how easily it would be for one of them to push me off the cliff.  You know... just jog by me and give me a little shove.  No one would even notice.
2.  When I'm walking down a sidewalk along a really busy street and other people pass by me, I think, what if one of these people just randomly pushes me out into all this traffic all of a sudden?!
3.  And when I'm stopped at a traffic light at an intersection, and I'm the first one in line, I often think about someone coming up too fast behind me and rear-ending me, jolting my car out into the cross traffic for me to be smashed into.
Morbid?
Probably.
I'm a big weirdo.  But I'm not worried about THAT
Happy Friday the 13th... or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment