Thursday, July 21, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 36

Blog Originally Published: March 16, 2007 - 6:44 PM

Pissed-Off Fortune Cookie Wisdom



The quality of your life is directly related to the amount of effort you put into it!  If you only give 50% on the smallest tasks you set out to accomplish, your life will be 50% crap.  (Yeah, I'm a mother-effing fortune cookie now.  Like it or get out.)
I'm in a bad mood.  Suck it.
  
  
  
Oh, and p.s. - Pet Sounds is in NO WAY one of the best albums of all time!!!  (NO.  It's not.)  Don't get me wrong.  I like The Beach Boys and I looooooove the song, "God Only Knows," but Pet Sounds isn't even in the same league as MOST of The Beatles' albums (and some of their solo work, even.), let alone Bob Dylan's, The Rolling Stones', Michael Jackson's Thriller, I could go on and on...  It has no right to be praised as highly as it is and I will fight you if you try to tell me otherwise.
I will.
  
I think I need a dose of DJLW.

No comments:

Post a Comment