Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 35

Blog Originally Published: March 14, 2007 - 12:39 AM

I Don't Care Too Much For Money (Lies... all lies)




I need money.
(Who doesn't, right?)
I mean, its not like money is the only thing that will make me happy.  There are lots of things that make me happy.  And there are a couple of people who make me happy.  (Really happy, actually.)  But as time progresses, it becomes glaringly apparent that I NEED MONEY!!!  There are so many things I want to do.  (Travel, live in New York City, etc.)  And guess what?  I need money to do those things.
So, there's only one solution, because I refuse to marry for money.  (That's right.  I know I've talked about marrying Paul McCartney, and Eric Clapton, and Bob Dylan, etc. but those wouldn't be marriages for money.  No.  Those would be for love and only love.  In fact, if any of them wanted to marry me, I would demand a prenup.  What?  I WOULD!)  Seriously though, the amount of money someone has, has never been an issue for me.  Ever.  I couldn't care less how much money someone has.  I like people for their intelligence and personality first and *coughlookscough* second.  (What?  I'm just being honest here.)
Anyway, back to the point...  I need money.  And because I want to earn my own fortune instead of mooching off someone else, there is only one solution.
I must start hooking immediately.
Call for a reservation.  Dates are filling up fast.
But I must warn you.  If you have to ask how expensive I am, you can't afford me, so don't even bother.




In case you're completely dense (and I know some of you are), I am only kidding (noimnot, yesiam).  Well, not about the money.  If you have money, I AM taking donations.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment