Monday, July 18, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 33

Blog Originally Published: March 8, 2007 - 3:04 PM

So Lets Hide All The Diamonds And Cocaine



Apparently my grandmother thinks I'm putting naked pictures of myself up on MySpace.  (It's like, who wants to see that?  *barf*  Hey!  HEY!  Who asked you?!)  Anyway, I'm 24, right?  Well, the other day she told my mom that "they said on the news that parents should be checking their children's MySpace accounts to see that the pictures they post are not inappropriate."  I'm 24!  24!!!  So, my mom is telling me this rolling her eyes and laughing.  And while I did find it humorous, it was also slightly disturbing.  I mean, does that mean my grandmother thinks I'm sort of whore would really post nude pictures of myself?  WTF?!
In other news, I just found out I cannot send text messages internationally.  Boooo!

Also, American Idol sucks this year.  The beat box guy is the only one I really like at all.

Also x2, I'm obsessed with Sean Lennon's Friendly Fire album right now.  I just can't stop listening to it.  I'm so ready to see him live!  Yay!
 
Um... I was going to write more because I am here at work and bored out of my mind.  Sorry if this seemed like a pointless blog.  (As if they all aren't.)  But, all of a sudden I have more important things to do (and people to talk to.  <3) at the moment and frankly I can't be bothered with trying to finish this, so that's that.  (Lucky you.)

Peas,
Erica
 
"Before you go to bed tonight
You must turn off all your headlights"

No comments:

Post a Comment