Saturday, July 16, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 31

Blog Originally Published: March 2, 2007 - 11:11 PM

No One I Think Is In My Tree



So, I was watching 20/20 earlier (Yeah, I like magazine shows.  Get over it.) and they were talking about "your look-alike."  You know, that's the person somewhere in the world that looks almost, if not, exactly like you.  They showed some people who looked similar to each other; friends, complete strangers, anyone but relatives.  Some of them didn't look too much like the other person, but some of them looked EXACTLY like the other person.  It was bizarre.  And so, I began to wonder if its possible that I have a look-alike somewhere else in the world?  (A weird thought, I know.  But I never claimed NOT to be weird.)  In a way it would be awesome to meet someone who looked like myself, just because... well, how many people do you know have ever met a complete stranger that appears to be their identical twin?  But at the same time it would be totally weird because... well, it just freakin' would.  I mean, supposedly everyone is unique, right?  But what if we're not?  What if everyone in the world has an exact double walking around somewhere?  It's just crazy to think about. 

But what's more, if there can be someone in the world that looks like you, living at the same time as you, wouldn't it stand to reason to think there could be someone who has looked like you at another point in time as well?  I think so.  I just hope the "Erica" look-alike who was living during Beatlemania slept with John Lennon!

Cheers,
Erica

Oh, and if you know of another "Erica" in the world, please direct her to me.  I think I'd like to meet her.  Thanks.
  
TOMORROW IS ERIC CLAPTON!!!!!  WOOHOO!!!!!  (***As a side note, if you're interested in reading that review, it's on my entertainment blog which can be found by clicking here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment