Thursday, July 14, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 29

Blog Originally Published: February 21, 2007 - 5:54 PM

So Says the Sandwich Voice...



Just a few quick notes...
I took my car in this morning.  Poor, little, sick Macca.  The car men said they'll call me in the morning.  Macca has to spend the night elsewhere!  Waaah.  I hate it when Macca and I are apart. 
Speaking of Macca, why the hell is Heather Mills going to be on "Dancing With the Stars"?  The only thing she is a "star" for is marrying Paul and now she's screwed that up.  She is NO star.  I don't even watch the show, but I hope she's voted off during the first round.
Speaking of being voted off, I watched American Idol last night.  (Boo.. hiss... Yes, yes.  Are you done now?)  I am in love with the beat box guy.  I could've sworn the song he sang was a Coldplay song, but what do I know?  (Turned out it was Keen, I think.)  Anyway, he sounded like Frank Sinatra doing Coldplay!  I liked it a lot.  And his style is freaking HOT!  I love it when guys can dress well and make it look like they didn't even put any effort into it.  Other than him, there was absolutely no one special.  I was bored.
Speaking of no one special, Britney Spears is a sad case.  I feel sorry for her.  Seriously.  She needs some help.  Now not only is she bald, but she left rehab again today. 
  
Speaking of the war in Iraq (yeah, I've got nothin'), England is my new love.  (Sorry, Italy.)  Tony Blair is cutting Britain's troops by 1600!  And yet we're having a surge in our armed forces?!  WTF?!  Wake up, Bush, you fucking idiot!  I can't for the life of me understand him and the more I think about it, the angrier I become.  Sorry, I'll compose myself now.
...if you're happy and you know it, clap your hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment