Monday, July 11, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 26

Blog Originally Published: February 12, 2007 - 6:18 PM

Random (pronunciation- ran-duh m): Occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern



I'm still at work and I'm having an awfully hard time keeping my eyes open at the moment, so I figured I might as well write a bunch of nonsense to kill some time. So, here I go... (Please note, I realize this should be like five separate blogs, but I don't care.)



1. I had a bizarrely weird dream last night. Yes, it was BIZARRELY WEIRD. (It just was.) A friend of mine was going to go in a rocket to... outterspace, I guess? (Obviously.) The details are a little fuzzy at this point. And I was all sad because I was supposed to go too, but I didn't have enough cheese. (Literal cheese.) And then there was a fire somewhere and a dog barked to let us know. And then another friend said it was time to go. ...Huh... doesn't seem so BIZARRELY WEIRD now that I'm recounting it to you. Pretty much standard, I suppose. Ah, well.

B. Anna Nicole Smith died since last we spoke. Pretty out of the blue, but I don't really think anyone was too surprised. I wasn't at least. I mean, she was so drugged out all the time. It was only a matter of time it happened. That's part of what made people watch her show too. It was like a train wreck you couldn't look away from. Sad for her baby though. Although, I think she'll probably be able to live a more normal life than she would have had a chance at being raised by Anna. Ya know... once all the baby daddy drama is settled. That whole thing just gets weirder and weirder.

3. Yoko Ono had a cd signing at Borders Books in New York City on Saturday. No, I didn't go.

IV. So, I received an email from someone concerned about me. Apparently. Well, that MUST have been the reason for his "I don't think your Beatles obsession is healthy" email. Those are the words he used. HA! I wrote back and told him unless he was Paul or Ringo, his opinion about my obsession meant nothing to me. Hopefully he'll write back. I have my fingers crossed. ;p

-- It's snowing in upstate New York... like... a lot. <3 Someone called my office from Syracuse and said they'd only had 4 feet, but farther north you could just walk right onto your roof it's snowed so much. (Assuming you don't sink 10 feet down into the snow and get frozen for all of eternity, that is.)

6. Speaking of the Grammys, The Chixie Dicks suck. Natalie's voice has such an annoying quality about it, it drives me absolutely insane. And I don't even know the other two girls' names. I feel like they only won because of Natalie's pseudo political rants. She's a little girl with a big mouth and I don't buy that she truly believes in the statements she's made. If she did, why won't she put her money where her mouth is instead of just being a bandwagoner and using everyone's hate for the current administration to sell records? God that whore pisses me off. It obviously worked though. There are too many stupid people in this world, I swear. There's no FREAKING way the Dixie Chicks should have won in all those categories. Better than John Mayer or the RHCP? I think not.

G. Staying with the Grammys for a moment, where the hell was a nomination and win for Bob Dylan? Modern Times is an effing AMAZING album! Grrr!



POST-ITs! I need POST-ITs!

No comments:

Post a Comment