Monday, July 11, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 25

Blog Originally Published: February 7, 2007 - 4:04 PM

I'd Like Eric Clapton in a Plain Unmarked Envelope, Please


I love how when you order tickets on Ticketmaster and you request that they be sent to you via Standard mail they say "Your tickets will be mailed to you in a plain unmarked white envelope" as if they're sending the $500,000 ransom in small unmarked bills that you demanded.  Too funny.
In other news, I am seeing Eric Clapton, Josh Groban, and Sean Lennon next month!  In that order!  And I am FREAKING ECSTATIC about it!  And maybe... just maybe some other bands during South by Southwest!  Would you believe I've never been to SxSW?  I mean, I've lived here how many years and I've never been???!!!  Who DOES that?
  
Ignoranus (n): A person who's both stupid and an asshole.  (Someone just sent that to me in an email, so I thought I'd share.  Sure it's random, but when am I NOT random?  Don't answer that.  On second thought, go ahead.  What do I care?)

No comments:

Post a Comment