Thursday, April 7, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 8

Blog Originally Published: August 4, 2006 - Friday 2:28 PM

What A Trip... The Trip



Can someone please tell me why in my life, I have spent the night TWICE in Chicago, and have yet to see ANY of that damn city?! Huh? Why?!

p.s. - I hate O'Hare


Also, Boston kicks ass. It's not as good as New York (because I refuse to admit that anywhere is as great as NYC), but it's close. It actually reminded me of a weird combination of Austin and New York if that makes any sense? Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post here at some point in time. My luggage is lost. It was a whole big thing. Don't ask.

Also x2, it is a HUGE tease to be in New York and to not actually be in New York at the same time. I HATE that. Although now I can officially say I've been to Newark, LaGuardia, and JFK. But who really needs to be able to say that? Apparently me. That's who, a-hole.

I know I'm being vague, but I'm tired. And annoyed. And at work. And frankly I don't want any of you bastards using my good stories as your own elsewhere! And believe me I have some good stories from this trip.

Okay, I've had it, therefore so have you.



Have a nice day and eat a banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment