Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 6

Blog Originally Published: June 30, 2006 - Friday 10:49 AM
(Note - I realize I have issues.)

Ponder As You Plunder

Hey, more interesting than "whistle while you work," right? And basically the same gist.



Anyway, there are too many things for me to talk about today and I'm feeling sort of scatter brained, so I'm just going to mention several of them, and perhaps I'll revisit them in a later blog. Cool? No? Too bad.

1. I hate putting pictures of myself on MySpace. I'm not photogenic at all. I look like crap in every one of them, but how else will I meet a Middle Eastern man, who wants to marry me, if I don't sell my looks to him via the internet? There's no other way. So, I do what I have to do.

2. Can someone please tell me why I'm going out of town after work today and I haven't packed? What's that you say? Because I'm a procrastinator? Yeah, I think that's pretty accurate.

3. Baba Wawa and Star Jones (Reynolds or whatever) are feuding. Publicly. And this fascinates me for some inexplicable reason.

4. So, President Bush is the Supreme Court's bitch, eh? (Yes, that was "eh." I become Canadian when I talk about the government.) This does not fascinate me. Doesn't even surprise me, as a matter of fact.

5. Why haven't I heard of Keane before today? I recognize a couple of their songs, but I swear I have never heard of them.

6. I listen to CD's in Italian when I go to sleep at night. Why do I do this? Am I really going to learn to speak Italian via osmosis?

7. So I see they have a new vaccine to prevent cervical cancer. I think this is very good progress. I hope it works.

8. Is the fact that George Clooney went to an Armani fashion show in Milan really news worth scrolling across the bottom of CNN?

9. Why is it that flights to Boston are so friggin' expensive? I realize gas is expensive right now, but geez. It's cheaper to fly to NYC, a place I'd rather go anyway but, whatareyagonnado?

10. I love Stanley Tucci. No, really. I love him.



I'm wearing polka-dotted shoes today. How many of you can say that? Hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment