Thursday, April 21, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 22

Blog originally published: January 31, 2007 - Wednesday 2:46 PM
(I think it's fairly safe to say I'm a complete lunatic.)

Say, "Ah"



Okay, I just returned from the restroom here at my office and, no, no hamster cage smell today (Darn it. I was beginning to like it too), but it DID have the unmistakable smell of a dentist's office and I ask you, my friends, what the hell is going on??? It's beyond all reason. Madness, I tell you! (And just in case you're keeping up with this, I haven't heard the Beatles yet today. They were playing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow.")


I'm sure you're all finding these "Tales From The Office Toilet" (That's the official name. Look for that title in paperback this Spring and the cartoon coming in the Fall.) completely fascinating, so I'll be sure to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment