Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 21

Blog Originally Published: January 29, 2007 - Monday 10:55 PM

Smell, Sound, Sight, And Taste



I think maybe I had a small stroke today.

Well, I was smelling all sorts of weird things. Isn't that a sign of having a stroke? For instance, when I got in my car, it smelled like a mildewed towel and I have no idea why. It didn't smell that way the last time I was in my car, and it hasn't rained since then either. And THEN when I went into the toilet at work it smelled like a hamster's cage. You know, the smell of those wood shavings that line the bottom of a hamster's cage? Yeah. It smelled JUST like that. Bizarre.

Another thing having to do with the toilet at work, that is completely NON-stroke related, is that the last several times I've been in there I've heard instrumental versions of Beatles tunes! (No, it's not just my imagination. Jerk.) I've been keeping track and so far I've heard: "The Ballad of John and Yoko" (weird in an instrumental version), "Yesterday," "Something," and "Norwegian Wood." Wow... I spend a lot of time in the toilet.

In other news, I hate it (HATE IT) when people call me and ask who I am. WTF is that about?! You called me, bitch!

Also, why does "Super Nanny" have to be British? I mean, what does that say about Americans that we need someone to come in from another country to control our brats? Honestly though, more often than not, those kids' behavior is actually the parents fault. That show makes me want to have children immediately in order to prove to myself that I could control my kids without the help of some British chippie! Well, that OR it makes me want to rush to the doctor and have every part of me removed that is remotely involved in the reproduction process. (Guess which one of the above options is really the truth.)



I didn't taste pennies though. That's another thing they say happens. So, I think that's a good sign..

No comments:

Post a Comment