Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 16

Blog Originally Published: October 19, 2006 - Thursday 12:51 PM

Wander Lust



Austin is fine.

It's a great city. Don't get me wrong.

But I need out!

I want to go somewhere. I want to go EVERYWHERE. In fact, I need to go somewhere. New York, London, Rome, Barcelona, Paris, Vienna, Athens... anywhere. Seriously. It's time for a change. I'm not sure I have the money at the moment is the only recognizable problem. But I suppose I could go wherever and get a job there. Who will go with me? You? How about YOU? C'mon! I need a travel buddy. Someone to share experiences (and expenses) with! It could be really great, you know? What have you got to lose? Everything? Nothing? It will all be here when we get back. If we ever come back. Don't be scurrred.

Think about it and get back to me. Or don't think and just pack. Either way, let me know.

Love ya, mean it,

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment