Sunday, April 10, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 14

Blog Originally Posted: September 22, 2006 - Friday 4:26 PM

Romance And Travel Go Together NOW





You CANNOT ignore, the fortune cookie, people!

Now? NOW?! That certainly is a lot of pressure. How can they put a time limit on it? And what exactly does "now" mean? Like, today? Within the next week? Month? Year? I could really use this fortune cookie to be a bit more specific, but whatareyagonnado?

So where is this romance? OR maybe it means I will find romance when I travel? Either way, where is the money I am supposed to use to do this traveling?! Or maybe I'm supposed to find someone to fall deeply in love with, who happens to be sitting on a gold mine, so that we may travel together? Or maybe I'm supposed to work the corner, fool the cops into believing I am having a fantastic romance with my "John" so that I do not get arrested, and thus make enough money to fund my travels?

Whatever it means, I have the distinct feeling I'm going to be involved in some sort of traveling romance in the very near future (sounds like a side show if you ask me).

Erica

p.s. - I'm taking applications.



Your lucky numbers: 13, 22, 33, 35, 45, 26

No comments:

Post a Comment