Sunday, April 10, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 13

Blog Originally Published: September 13, 2006 - Wednesday 7:14 PM

Oh... ahem... Oops



So it's like this...

I was driving along, minding my own business and then all of a sudden I see this couple walking down the sidewalk next to me... all happy... holding hands. They weren't a particularly attractive couple, but they weren't horrific either. Nope. They were distinctly average. And as I was looking at them, I noticed my car drifting further and further alongside the curb... um... that is... right toward them. What?! It's not like I was purposefully trying to run over them! (At least I don't think I was.) And I didn't actually go up on the curb. (Although I'm thinking it probably would have been pretty easy to have done that.) But I do think they noticed... Oops.

...What do you suppose me almost running over a happy couple means? Oh, it's probably nothing, I'm sure..

No comments:

Post a Comment