Thursday, April 7, 2011

Let's Go Back... WAY Back: A Series - Part 12

Blog Originally Published: September 13, 2006 - Wednesday 1:33 PM

You Might Be A Rock 'N' Roll Addict Prancing On The Stage



I don't have much to say about anything, so here's a little about nothing in particular. (How is that different than any other time, you might ask? It's not. Just shut-up and go with it.)

1. I have this long panel of tripped-out reddish/orangish (no I didn't just make that up. Dictionary.com is my friend) silk and I used to have it over my windows as sort of curtains, but I got tired of that so I decided I wanted to do a canopy-type thing over my bed with it. (This is all extremely fascinating to you, I KNOW.) But I didn't have any hooks, so I just sort of stuck it into my ceiling with thumb tacks. Right above my head. All night I was scared those freakin' tacks were gonna fall and land in my mouth. And then I would choke and die. And for what? A retarded-looking canopy that is not even centered over my bed?! I better take that shit down when I get home or I'll never be able to sleep tonight.

2. I saw a good old-fashioned crazy, homeless guy today and I must say, Thank God! I thought they'd all straightened up and joined the iPod generation. But this one actually was talking to himself. No mysterious cords dangling from his ear to his pants pocket. Just crazy. And I breathed a sigh of relief.

3. I am loving Bob Dylan right now. I can't believe when I was younger I didn't like him! I mean, I always thought his words were great. There was no disputing that, but I didn't care for him at all. How is that humanly possible?! How, I ask?!

No comments:

Post a Comment