Friday, July 30, 2010

First Post *excitement fills the arena... or something*

Hello all!  (Or rather... Hello, baby!... Since at the moment my boyfriend is my only follower.  Maybe it'll always be that way?  Who knows?)

This is the first post of my new blog.  I've blogged before; first on Friendster, then on MySpace, then on Facebook, and finally... here I am!  (I've never known what I was doing though, so don't get your hopes up.)  Well, let's see... I could use this post to tell you all about myself, but I won't.  Instead, I will tell you a little bit about the kinds of things I intend (though may not successfully achieve) to post on this blog.  (I have been known to go off track occasionally (read as: always), so I thought I'd better throw that little disclaimer in there before we even get started.)

I'm a HUGE music fan, particularly of music from days gone by.  (Particularly The Beatles.)  So, you can expect there to be frequent blogs about them.  I also have a love of fashion, style, pop-culture, the '60s, and traveling.  Expect blogs on all of those things.  I'm also going to be getting married soon (or eventually.  Whichever way you choose to see it.  It's complicated.), so I may occasionally be talking about that as well.  I'll try to keep my rants about things in the news to a minimum, so as not to scare too many of you off.  (I just love writing as if multitudes of people are going to be reading this.  Ah well, a girl can dream.)

So, for today, I leave you only with this... my favorite line of words ever written...
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! And if i AM your only follower, i will ALWAYS be! :-)

    ReplyDelete